Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where am I? What day is it? Who are you? Who am I?

Blogging, I get. Writing is definitely in my wheelhouse and the Blogger site is design to be as intuitive as possible when it comes to formatting my blog.

Web design, however, is another story.

I feel like I've been thrown in the deep end, handed a cinder block, and told to swim. I don't understand the lingo of web design and I can't even ask a question because I don't have the words. Also, my vision outstrips my ability. It is frustrating to have an idea for a website and not be able to make it happen even slightly.

I know a little bit more than I did before class began but I feel as though a lot of the class goes over my head. Hopefully I'll be able to scrape through and learn some useful stuff.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment